Dholera Metro City Gujarat – USPs, Infrastructure, and Avirahi city
Dholera metro city in Gujarat is a true sense of the future smart city of the country. The government of India announced 100 smart cities for the future progress of the country. Out of these 100 smart cities, Dholera is one the fastest developing city in the country. Dholera is a dream project of Prime Minister Narendra Modi when he was chief minister of Gujarat state.
The Organization Structure of Dholera City
– GID act, which provides the legal framework.
– Approval of special investment region to construct an industrial township.
– GIDB: Gujarat infrastructure development board.
– GIDB is a statutory body, which is working under Chief Minister of Gujarat.
– As per KPMG GIDB is one of the most admirable PPP agencies in India.
– GIDB is the main apex authority, which is closely working under the state government.
– Government Organizations involved in Dholera city
– GIDB(Gujarat infrastructure development board)
– GICC development agency
– Regional Development Authority
– Special purpose entities.
World Class Infrastructure in Dholera
– Rs.296 crore is already sanctioned for a ferry between Bhavnagar and Bharuch; this will reduce time to reach from Surat.
– The international airport is already sanctioned in Dholera, which will also have the facility of Cargo.
– It will be connected with 10 lane highway as well as with Metro rail, and BRTS bus service.
– Dedicated freight corridor with an efficient rail network.
– Bullet train between Ahmedabad and Mumbai also provide a facility of world-class infrastructure.
Avirahi City- The Best Residential Scheme of Dholera
– One of the most reputed developers with 22 years of experience in the real estate field.
– Full liberty for the plot buyers they can develop their self or can ask the developer.
– N/A, NOC Title Clear.
– Right now FSI is 12 but in future it will increase up to 18, hence investors can take benefit of the plots.
– If you don’t want build on yourself, then full assistance you can get from the developers to make your dream home in the future mega city of the country.
– It is the only one developer in the Dholera who have entire approval with plan pass.
– Avirahi city is the very close highway to reach cities like Ahmedabad, Baroda, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, etc.
– A well-known solicitor will help you in your title.
– One of best benefit here is you can pay in EMIs.
Why Choose Avirahi City?
Avirahi city is the place that you need to head to when you are in search of commercial or residential plots in Gujarat. Dholera Metro City Gujarat is soon going to turn out to be the first smart city of India with the Dholera SIR project with almost every kind of transport facility within its proximity. So, would you not like to become a smart resident of the city while getting all that you always had dreamt of?
- Why Should You Invest in Avirahi Projects in Mumbai ,
- Is This The Right Time to Buy a House in India? Here is Your Answer ,
- 4 Things You Should Consider When Purchasing an Office Space ,
- June 2021 (1)
- May 2021 (2)
- March 2021 (1)
- February 2021 (3)
- November 2020 (3)
- October 2020 (3)
- September 2020 (1)
- August 2020 (2)
- July 2020 (2)
- June 2020 (1)
- May 2020 (2)
- April 2020 (1)
- March 2020 (1)
- February 2020 (1)
- January 2020 (2)
- December 2019 (1)
- November 2019 (2)
- October 2019 (1)
- September 2019 (2)
- May 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (3)
- January 2019 (1)
- December 2018 (1)
- November 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- August 2018 (3)
- July 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (3)
- April 2018 (1)
- March 2018 (1)
- February 2018 (2)
- January 2018 (2)
- December 2017 (2)
- December 2016 (2)
- November 2016 (2)
- October 2016 (2)
- September 2016 (2)
- August 2016 (3)
- June 2016 (3)
- May 2016 (2)
- April 2016 (6)
- Industrial smart cities like Dholera will boost up the economy and overall growth of the sector
- Make In India: ReNew Power will Establish a Solar Set Manufacturing Unit at Dholera With Rs 2,000 Crore Investment
- The Power Station at Dholera SIR By Year-End
- Tenders issued for the construction of International Airport in Dholera
- 6K Crore Investment Cleared By Gujarat Government Raises Stakes For Dholera Projects