Over 110 mn sq. ft. Grade A Warehousing Stock in India, Tier 2 and 3 Cities Rise: Report
A report from a US-based real estate services firm says that the top cities in India have become saturated with excessive warehousings which is the reason why the warehousing clusters have started to expand rapidly in tier 2 and tier 3 cities which is making India a global manufacturing hub. Cities like Ahmedabad have been intensely focussing on developing small and multi-location warehouses which are going to rise significantly in future and expand to other major tier 2 and tier 3 cities. In Ahmedabad, Dholera Plot Price is very nominal and perfect for investment purposes as it will be rising considerably in the near future looking at the future development plans. The other cities which are soon going to see immense development in terms of warehousing are Ludhiana, Ambala, Lucknow, Siliguri, Guwahati, Bhubaneshwar, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Coimbatore, Kochi, Nagpur, Indore and Jaipur.
According to the reports, the demand of the warehousing across the country is rising which is surely giving high hopes to the economists and investors. There is data which says that there is more than 110 mn sq. ft. of Grade A stock available in the country which are mostly present in the top 8 cities of India. The warehousing space is largely occupied by third party logistics and e-commerce and amidst high demand, there is a huge opportunity for Grade A warehousing development in the country.
Positive hopes and trend for warehousing
Positivity in terms of demand of warehousing has been seen clearly in the last couple of years in India. The rising trend is surely giving positive vibes to the investors. The market is expected to rise sharply with the trend, ease operation and ensure enhanced business continuity. Since lockdown after COVID-19 has been removed in all parts of the country and e-commerce is back with full pace, demand for warehousing specially multi-level warehouses within city limits is only going to rise from here. Automation is going to become a major area of focus since more and more emphasis will be given on following social distancing norms and contain costs.
The current Indian Government is doing its best to create a favourable infrastructure for the growth of warehouses in the country. Time taken to construct a warehouse has been reduced to just 3.5 months which was 6 months earlier. In this scenario, if you have a Plot in Dholera SIR, it will give you multiple returns in future and also will be the best place to live amidst developing Dholera.
What Other Reports Say
There are many other reports that support the development projects of warehouses in other cities except the top 8. 75,000 acres of land has been assigned for the industrial development amongst which 22,734 acres have been alloted to Dholera SIR, 19,333 acres to Pharma City and Zaheerabad NIMZ at Hyderabad has been alloted 12,635 acres of land. Corporate taxes have been reduced significantly in these areas, and policies like Make In India and National Manufacturing Policy as being implemented to make the most of these opportunities
Why Choose Avirahi?
- Builder with ethics. That’s why we have 5 running sites in ongoing real estate slow down.
- No Overtrading. Safe and Secure Investment.
- All Projects RERA Approved.
- Competitive Rate with best Quality.
- Intelligently planned flats, shop and office layouts.
- Focus on customer satisfaction, profit is important but comes second.”Customer Bhagwan, Baki Sab Pakwan.”
- Approachable !
- 1000+ satisfied clients and pioneer ratings by customers.
- 6K Crore Investment Cleared By Gujarat Government Raises Stakes For Dholera Projects ,
- Why is Dholera the Most Preferred Choice For the Investors Currently? ,
- Green Signal to Ahmedabad-Dholera SIR Monorail Project ,
- February 2021 (3)
- November 2020 (3)
- October 2020 (3)
- September 2020 (1)
- August 2020 (2)
- July 2020 (2)
- June 2020 (1)
- May 2020 (2)
- April 2020 (1)
- March 2020 (1)
- February 2020 (1)
- January 2020 (2)
- December 2019 (1)
- November 2019 (2)
- October 2019 (1)
- September 2019 (2)
- May 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (3)
- January 2019 (1)
- December 2018 (1)
- November 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- August 2018 (3)
- July 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (3)
- April 2018 (1)
- March 2018 (1)
- February 2018 (2)
- January 2018 (2)
- December 2017 (2)
- December 2016 (2)
- November 2016 (2)
- October 2016 (2)
- September 2016 (2)
- August 2016 (3)
- June 2016 (3)
- May 2016 (2)
- April 2016 (6)
- 6K Crore Investment Cleared By Gujarat Government Raises Stakes For Dholera Projects
- Why is Dholera the Most Preferred Choice For the Investors Currently?
- Green Signal to Ahmedabad-Dholera SIR Monorail Project
- Top Things to Consider while Investing in Properties
- Over 110 mn sq. ft. Grade A Warehousing Stock in India, Tier 2 and 3 Cities Rise: Report