The Distinctive Facets of the 5,000 MW Solar Park to be Created at Dholera
In accordance with the large-scale focus of engendering 175- gigawatt power from the reinstating sources by the year 2022, Gujarat has started the framework for setting up the country’s leading 5,000 MW Solar park Dholera which is close to 80 km from the capital Ahmedabad. The state has even projected a 200 MW wind park in the similar stretch. It was on Tuesday that the state government concurred its approval for this project that will be laid on 11,000 hectares of land alongside the Gulf of Khambhat which is in the Dholera Special Investment Region also called the DSIR as the area shows remarkable capability for the generation of solar power.
As per the government estimations, the complete set up will cost about Rs. 25,000 crores, and will create employment opportunities for about 20, 000 odd people not only who are the natives but even for the complete supply chain so that they can build the construction facilities in the nearby Dholera Smart City.
All the solar panel manufacturing units, heavy engineering based companies and other business units have even started examining and probing about the prospects for setting up the amenities in Dholera. In order to get the project implemented, The Gujarat Power Corporation Ltd (GPCL), Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd (GUVNL) and Gujarat Electric Transmission Corporation (GETCO) together with Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) and the Central Transmission Unit (CTU) have got on board.
The reports also suggest that the state government already has the requisite land for the future projection of Park and there would be no requirement for procurement of any private land. As per the Manoj Das, who is the principal secretary to the CM and in-charge principal secretary, industry & mines department, This land is of CRZ category 1(B) and can be used for plantation of mangroves or even for reinstating energy production, thus freeing any issues related to the environment clearance.
There is a plan by the government to even set up a 200Mw wind park in the DSIR, which is also anticipated to induce an extra investment almost of Rs.1, 400 Crores. Last year, the state government broke the records by setting up a 700MW mega solar park set-up at the Radhanesda village of Vav Taluka which is situated in Banaskantha district. The location of this project is about 150 km from the Patan district’s Charanka which also retains also the first park of its kind with a 700MW capacity. Rather than this, one more project of about 500MW solar park is also in the pipeline to be set up at Suigam in Banaskantha.
In the present scenario, the all-inclusive power to generate capacity in Gujarat is 1,420MW, which was once the topmost state to generate solar power. With the advent of States like Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu adding up more capacity, Gujarat now stands on the fifth position as on 2017 October. Being a segment of the power purchase plan of the renewable energy, the state-operated GUVNL proposes to acquire 7,000MW around 2021-22 and even comprises of 5,500 MW solar power.
Importance of Avirahi City
As can be seen from above that Dholera Smart City is anticipated to see more and more development in the future and in case one wishes for expansion, this area should be given a preference. All the best developers in the real estate world are looking it as a destination and look forward to building both residential as well as commercial setups in the Dholera City with the required area and the state-of-the-art amenities suited for the business.
Apart from this, there are the undermentioned points which are important to consider Avirahi as they highlight the USPS:
- It is the best and well-planned project
- All unit plans have been approved
- All combinations of bungalows, as well as flats, are ready to be bought.
- Construction work is going on at a good pace
- The only developer in this area to have a prior approval for the entire set-up.
- Avirahi city has been bestowed as the project of the year in entire Ahmedabad for planning, layout as well as strategy.
- Implements Smart technological development for the residential plots.
- It is placed near the metro line between the Dholera city and Ahmedabad.
- The whole master plan has been done by the Halcrow Group based out of United Kingdom.
- It is very near to the main cities of Bhavnagar, Baroda, Ahmedabad, Rajkot and Gujarat.
- It uses exceptional groundwork and foundation for comforts like the Business Centre, Family Theatre, and Lake Front along with Joggers track, Rainwater Harvesting, Community Centre etc.
- It is almost a 4kms distance from the Dholera International Greenfield Airport.
- It is about 85 km from Ahmedabad and has a direct connectivity to the Dholera city.
- It is at a distance of 40 km from the projected Dholera Seaport Range.
Thus, it can be said that all facets for the setting up of Solar City to have been examined and approved and it poses as a viable and successful option to be set up in Dholera Smart City.
- Dholera – Ahmedabad Expressway: India’s First High Speed Integrated Multi Modal Corridor to Be Completed by January 2024 ,
- Indian Conglomerate Vedanta and Foxconn Choose Dholera Sir for Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility ,
- DHOLERA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TO BE OPERATIONAL BY 2024 ,
- June 2023 (1)
- May 2023 (2)
- April 2023 (2)
- March 2023 (1)
- February 2023 (2)
- January 2023 (1)
- December 2022 (1)
- November 2022 (2)
- October 2022 (1)
- September 2022 (1)
- August 2022 (1)
- July 2022 (1)
- June 2022 (2)
- April 2022 (2)
- March 2022 (1)
- February 2022 (1)
- January 2022 (1)
- November 2021 (2)
- September 2021 (2)
- August 2021 (1)
- June 2021 (1)
- May 2021 (2)
- March 2021 (1)
- February 2021 (3)
- November 2020 (3)
- October 2020 (3)
- September 2020 (1)
- August 2020 (2)
- July 2020 (2)
- June 2020 (1)
- May 2020 (2)
- April 2020 (1)
- March 2020 (1)
- February 2020 (1)
- January 2020 (2)
- December 2019 (1)
- November 2019 (2)
- October 2019 (1)
- September 2019 (2)
- May 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (3)
- January 2019 (1)
- December 2018 (1)
- November 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- August 2018 (3)
- July 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (3)
- April 2018 (1)
- March 2018 (1)
- February 2018 (2)
- January 2018 (2)
- December 2017 (2)
- December 2016 (2)
- November 2016 (2)
- October 2016 (2)
- September 2016 (2)
- August 2016 (3)
- June 2016 (3)
- May 2016 (2)
- April 2016 (6)
- Government Prioritising on the Rail Link to Dholera
- Gujarat’s Semiconductor Landscape to Get Rs 75,000 Crore Further Push
- Gujarat Govt Unveils Semiconductor Policy, to Set Up Semicon City
- Gujarat Announces Semiconductor Policy to Attract New Investments
- Grew Energy to Invest Rs 5,400 Cr in Solar Manufacturing Over Next 3 Years