The Salient Dynamics of Dholera City That Make it Popular
The special investment area of Gujarat also known as Dholera is being chosen for the 5 GW PV park, which is one of the massive solar projects once completed. It is anticipated to have drawn an investment worth US$3.7 billion and create employment opportunities for over 20,000 odd people. This statement has been revealed by Jai Prakash Shivhare who is also the managing director at Dholera Industrial City Development Limited.
The Gujarat state government has approved a 5 GW solar PV park, in the month of April to be established at Dholera Special Investment Region (DSIR). The state government also has plans to advance the DSIR as a worldwide manufacturing hub, so that exports of the produced goods can take place to the neighbouring countries.
As per the statement by Jai Prakash Shiva hare, there are two sole reasons why Dholera has been the preferred location for setting the 5 GW solar PV Park? The reasons are mentioned as under:
- Disposal of Land
- The substantial amount of sunshine as measured by the capacity utilisation factors (CUF).
Dholera is fortunate to have both in place, about 11,000 hectares of land which is owned by the government which can be provided at very economical rates and the CUF which is the greatest in the country at nearly 19.08%.
The power that will be produced in Dholera will be voluntarily taken over by the State as well as the Central transmission units under the PPA, the Power Purchase Agreement. This also certifies minimum risk for all the developers of the mega solar park, making it a much more appealing place.
The land that is at disposal is within the limits of Dholera Special Investment Region (DSIR) and adjoining to the area of activation which is still under construction. All the All the facilitating infrastructure such as water, power and evacuation will be offered at the boundary of this solar park in order to guarantee fast execution and cost efficacy.
Dholera also proposes to have the premium ICT-enabled infrastructures worldwide with about 100% recycling of industrial wastewater and solid wastage. The smart power grid in combination with a widespread system for the usage, confirms one of the lowermost life cycle cost for the usage.
Dholera is making up significantly to real estate investing news as it is just not another township but also been designed to provide a family regime not available till date in any other city of India. More than 10% of the city has been anticipated to have open and luscious green space for community, parks, gardens, social infrastructure like schools. Hospitals, anganwaadi, pharmacies, entertainment hubs, markets etc. All of these are planned much in advance and already outlined in the town planning schemes. Apart from this all the main roads have reserved cycling tracks and all pedestrian walkways are shaded and the last-mile connectivity will be offered via sidewalks as well as buses and light rail systems. For such a meticulous
For such a meticulous planning, the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) has granted Dholera as the highest ‘Platinum’ rating
Importance of Avirahi City
As concluded from above, Dholera Smart City is anticipated to see more and more development in the future and in case one is looking for growth and expansion, this area is worth considering. For all the efforts that have been put in the meticulous planning, the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) has even granted Dholera as the highest platinum rating. This is exclusive as it is the first city of India and most probably worldwide. Dholera City is equipped with the required area and the state-of-the-art amenities suited for the business.
Conversely, the undermentioned points need special attention as they highlight the importance of Avirahi City with its USP’s.:
- It is the finest and most well-planned project
- All property of bungalows alongside with flats is ready for purchase.
- The construction work is advancing well.
- Avirahi city has been awarded as the project of the year in entire Ahmedabad for planning, layout, as well as strategy and also, has a platinum rating.
- It is well placed near the metro line between the Dholera city and Ahmedabad.
- The whole master plan has been set up by the Halcrow Group based out of United Kingdom.
- It is located at an optimum location near the main cities of Bhavnagar, Baroda, Ahmedabad, Rajkot and Gujarat.
- It is almost a 4kms distance starting from the Dholera International Greenfield Airport.
- It is about 85 km from Ahmedabad and has a direct connectivity to the Dholera city.
- It is at a distance of 40 km from the projected Dholera Seaport Range.
Thus, it can be said that all the features mentioned above for the solar park and also for it to be considered for residential and commercial setup are unique in their ways and this is the cause for it to make it to the news. All the features have been assessed and granted approval and it proposes to be an excellent and fruitful option to be considered for the solar power as well as the Dholera Smart City.
- 4 Things You Should Consider When Purchasing an Office Space ,
- Why Investing in Real Estate Is the Best Thing to Do ,
- China Industrial Park Planned in Dholera, Gujarat — A Rs. 10,500 Crore MOU Signed ,
- May 2020 (1)
- April 2020 (1)
- March 2020 (1)
- February 2020 (1)
- January 2020 (2)
- December 2019 (1)
- November 2019 (2)
- October 2019 (1)
- September 2019 (2)
- May 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (3)
- January 2019 (1)
- December 2018 (1)
- November 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- August 2018 (3)
- July 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (3)
- April 2018 (1)
- March 2018 (1)
- February 2018 (2)
- January 2018 (2)
- December 2017 (2)
- December 2016 (2)
- November 2016 (2)
- October 2016 (2)
- September 2016 (2)
- August 2016 (3)
- June 2016 (3)
- May 2016 (2)
- April 2016 (6)
- Invest Today in Real Estate to Get High Returns In Less Than 2 to 3 Years
- 4 Reasons Why Investing in Real Estate is Best Thing to Do During Coronavirus Lockdown
- Entities in the Tata Group Collaborate to Boost the Electric Vehicle (EV) Ecosystem
- Plot or Flat — Which One Is Better For You?
- 4 Things You Should Consider When Purchasing an Office Space