Welcome to Dholera Metro City Smartest City of India
Let us give you an entire overview of Dholera SIR, the first smart city of India. It has everything that any man had always dreamt of. If you have wondered that if there is a place where you get all the basic amenities plus extra comfort with a luxurious lifestyle. A fair amount of space that you can call your own proudly, then this is the city we are talking about.
Read below to know what features Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation (DMICDC), Dholera Industrial City Development Ltd. (DICDL) and Dholera SIR Development Authority (DSIRA) have to offer:
- The total area of the land is approximately 920 Sq. km.
- Out of which the development area is 567.39 Sq. Km.
- People can enjoy city centers, recreation activities, sports, and various entertainment options.
- A good scope of Industries and logistics to grow.
- This place will have plenty of job opportunities, the Knowledge IT Park, will have different companies to make sure every type of profile has its kind of job available.
- L&T Construction already been awarded contract worth Rs. 1734 Cr for development of Infrastructure within Dholera SIR. Cube Construction Engineering Pvt. Ltd already been awarded contract worth Rs. 73.31 Cr for Development of Administrative and Business Center for Dholera (ABCD) building. Construction of both these projects has started off and completion dates of both projects are Sept 2019 and Sept 2018 respectively.
- Anchor Investors will be invited in Q3-4 of 2016 inside Dholera SIR by DMICDC.
- The connectivity with the highway, and all the major cities, near Ahmedabad makes this place livable.
- Home to Dholera International Greenfield Airport & Proposed Dholera Sea Port.
- Nearby to Airport & Sea Port.
- Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar, and Vadodara will come even closer with the brilliant idea of connectivity.
- Nature Park and Gold Course for the quality time with family and friends.
- All the basic amenities, plus premium services.
- This city has the ability to satisfy both the onshore and offshore Market.
A few more features we have already discussed in our previous blog. All over, this city will be one of its kind.
Avirahi City Dholera
You must visit their website for residential plots in dholera sir. Take an Overview of Dholera SIR, and learn about all the amenities this project has to offer, and you will know what we are talking about. The city is located near to all the important destinations, like, Sea, Airport, and Highways.
You can call @ 09819929899, Also send in your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vedanta-Foxconn to establish chip plant at Gujarat’s Dholera ,
- Good news for investors-Drone unit to come up at Dholera ,
- Airbus-Tata Aircraft Manufacturing to start soon in Dholera SIR ,
- November 2022 (2)
- October 2022 (1)
- September 2022 (1)
- August 2022 (1)
- July 2022 (1)
- June 2022 (2)
- April 2022 (2)
- March 2022 (1)
- February 2022 (1)
- January 2022 (1)
- November 2021 (2)
- September 2021 (2)
- August 2021 (1)
- June 2021 (1)
- May 2021 (2)
- March 2021 (1)
- February 2021 (3)
- November 2020 (3)
- October 2020 (3)
- September 2020 (1)
- August 2020 (2)
- July 2020 (2)
- June 2020 (1)
- May 2020 (2)
- April 2020 (1)
- March 2020 (1)
- February 2020 (1)
- January 2020 (2)
- December 2019 (1)
- November 2019 (2)
- October 2019 (1)
- September 2019 (2)
- May 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (3)
- January 2019 (1)
- December 2018 (1)
- November 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (2)
- August 2018 (3)
- July 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (3)
- April 2018 (1)
- March 2018 (1)
- February 2018 (2)
- January 2018 (2)
- December 2017 (2)
- December 2016 (2)
- November 2016 (2)
- October 2016 (2)
- September 2016 (2)
- August 2016 (3)
- June 2016 (3)
- May 2016 (2)
- April 2016 (6)
- Vedanta-Foxconn to establish chip plant at Gujarat’s Dholera
- Good news for investors-Drone unit to come up at Dholera
- Airbus-Tata Aircraft Manufacturing to start soon in Dholera SIR
- How is the Upcoming Semiconductor Plant in Gujarat Beneficial for Dholera?
- Dholera to have Semicon city after the Announcement of Semiconductor Policy